Happy Saturday everyone!
I am sitting in bed this morning sipping coffee from my favourite mug wearing my favourite shirt. :))
Lots to do today as Hubby surprised me that he’s flying into Vancouver today! YAAHOOO! -> Clean up the apartment, do laundry, buy groceries ….and write up a fun blog post!
I came across the Getting To Know Me Challenge on LunaLoveCow’s page and thought it would be fun to do! So here goes, 10 questions 🙂
1. What is your favourite food? As of RIGHT NOW a rare treat of Poori and Channa masala but only when Hubby visits. A mouthwatering pic on Instagram!!
2. What Harry Potter character would you want to be and why(if you don’t know any, go read the books right now!)? Oh my goodness! I have not read any Harry Potter books, but definitely will be getting on that bandwagon soon!
3. Do you exercise, if yes what do you like to do? I don’t really like to exercise in the gym but I force myself to go because I cannot harp on good health to my patients if I don’t follow my own advice! Apart from interval speed running on the treadmill & weights, I love outdoor exercise activities such as hiking!
4. What person or character from any time in history would you like to be friends with and why? I would want to spend time with both my Grandfathers again, they were such wise and loving men, so close to my heart ❤
5. Where in the world would be your ideal place to live if cost and immigration were no problem? I would stay put in Canada!
6. Do you have or want children? Not at the present moment but in the future probably
7. What is your dream job? Travel journalist!
8. Margaritas or pina coladas? Margaritas
9. Favourite way to spend a Saturday? Depends on my mood and two extremes ….1) curled up in bed, Netflix binging 2) discovering a new hiking adventure in B.C.
10. What is your favourite band/musical artist? I used to have favourites as a teenager but right now I listen to any genre of music in any language that makes me feel good – English, Hindi, Tamil, French, soft rock, Indian classical, pop, jazz….the list goes on
Ok wow. That was harder than I thought!
Now here’s your challenge of 10 questions! I nominate all of my readers to answer these questions and drop me a message when you do! I love getting to know more about you!
1. Given a chance to abandon your current life and do something completely different, what would you do?
2. Do you have a pet? If not, what pet would you want to have?
3. What do you do when you see a spider crawling around at home?
4. Peace, love or happiness?
5. What qualities do you look for in a doctor?
6. (not including English) If there was another language you can learn to read, write and speak to perfection what would it be and why?
7. Tell me more about a hobby that you want to take up?
8. What do you love about yourself?
9. Favourite colour?
10. What’s something fun you have planned this weekend?
I’d love to be able to spend time with my grandparents again too. I never actually really knew any of them other than my maternal grandmother, but I want so much to be able to see her again. ❤
Being a travel journalist sounds like it'd be a ton of fun!
1) Goodness, this one's hard because I'm doing what I want to do already. If I had to do something else, I think I'd be a family nurse practitioner (is that cheating though?). My pipe dream = singer or Cirque du Soleil performer but I do not have the talent for either, haha.
2) I have a rescue kitty! ❤ I'd love to adopt a dog someday too.
3) I transport it outside. Unless it's on me or scares me, in which case it dies.
4) Happiness. (Encompasses the other two as well.)
5) Kind, caring, compassionate, brilliant.
6) Spanish! (Would help so much with expanding my current patient population!)
7) I'd love to learn aerial silks/lyra + be able to take regular classes.
8) I'm persistent, a hard worker, and kind/caring. :]
10) Possibly ramen with a friend I haven't seen in over half a year! :]
LikeLiked by 1 person
Great answers! Interesting you say Spanish to help with current patient population, I understand what you mean. I was looking into Hindi classes because we have a huge Indian population here in Vancouver who speak Hindi/Punjabi, would be great to speak to them directly! 🙂