- I love the unsweetened coconut flakes I bought at Walmart. I am already starting to think about tomorrow morning’s breakfast oatmeal….with some coconut!
- Right after work, I come home and relax with strawberry-banana-soy milk smoothies, three ingredients. So simple and so so good! Totally worth buying frozen strawberries.
- I have been watching Downton Abby nonstop! I remember a few people talking about the show a year or two ago and how they loved it. I never gave a thought to it at that time! I finally watched one or two episodes a few weeks ago and now I am already at the 6th season! I think I have a bit of a British accent now, I also drink more tea! 😉
- As a clinical trainee, every patient, every experience makes me more confident in my abilities. I am so thankful to the physicians who are patient enough to teach me in between their busy day. I look forward to starting anaesthesiology next week.
- I am a stalker of… blooming tulips!! I am trying to see if I can make it to either of these?? I don’t want to go alone, but with hubby! Not sure when he’ll be visiting me in BC next, maybe not in time until tulip season is over 😦
Have a happy week!